[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Squirt Boating Message Board • View topic - New Video: Upper Gauley '14 Squirtboating with Team Jib
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Squirt Boating Discussion

Post Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:27 pm 

Its a little more work to get as its a video between friends but I may start creating the vimeo/youtube version soon. In the meantime, email me for the links. Its worth having the crystal clear water drop and bubble clarity in the bright WV sunshine. Full 1080HD, 3GB and 27 minutes of Upper G action! Not the greatest with alot of shaky go-pro but hope to get better and its certainly worth a look for some unique downriver style footage. springtimehomes (at) gmail.

Attachments:
teamjibpic.jpg
teamjibpic.jpg [ 162.35 KiB | Viewed 20974 times ]

Post Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:44 pm 

Feel free to post that Onedrive link we were discussing earlier. It is still in that folder. I don't mind the link going out. Ill can just pull it off if it is getting too much traffic. Or let me know by email if you want a direct download mirror here on the site. Ive got bandwidth to burn with my hosting plan.

Edit: here is a direct download. If you want the file to keep, right mouse this and save. Be warned it is Huge 3tb.
http://angstkayak.com/temp/TeamJibSquirtsGauley2014.mp4

If you want to stream it in your browser see the link in the next post.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:15 pm 

Eric was kind enough to upload the vid to a Microsoft OneDrive cloud account.

Iam getting terrible stream quality from my setup but Eric says his stream is identical to the original file. He also suggests "disabling GPU acceleration" in the browser which I didnt have much luck with. There shouldnt be any "pixelation" and the picture should be at least as clear as the pic above. Curious what other folks get.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:46 pm 

Worked perfectly for me. Thanks for sharing.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:47 pm 

I've watched this at work 1.5x today. Thank very much for taking the time to post this.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:27 pm 

awesome! thanks for the entertainment

Post Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:29 am 

Love it! Not really had any perspective on downriver. This really needs to be on a sharable service.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:16 pm 

Post Posted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:02 pm 

Thanks for the positive feedback! I would love to put it on vimeo but most public hosting has software that blocks CR music. Eventually going to get around to a 4 minute version that can be public but I like the idea of the full underground version floating around out there among the diehards. Eric's gracious link wont last forever so copy while you can..

Board index » Squirt Boating Discussion