Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Squirt Boating Discussion

Post Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:00 am 

Hey,

I'm looking to pick up a used Angst (or other similar boat) for river running. My Shred is cut a bit too low and I'd like something that rides a bit higher for the New England rivers. I'm 210 lbs, 32 inseam and 11 footies.

I might be heading down the Rte 81 corridor from Mass to NC in May so that may expand the options of picking something up along the way.

Cheers,

B

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:29 pm 

hey b
if you're interested, i've got a Ride i'd sell you. it's definitely chopped big enough for you to be comfy and in control while going downriver and surfing. charles and lucas both fit in it no problem. if it was cut to fit me the way i want it to, i'd keep it. but i'd rather it be in the hands of someone who's going to use it.
i've also got a bigfoot that's a lowish chop for a 210 pounder but maybe not as low as your shred sits. i'm very picky about who i'd let own this boat due to sentimental reasons, but you're one of the few people on the list because you knew the fellow who i inherited the boat from.
you can feel free to stop by on your way down to nc or on your way to hang out with your daughter, the river is 8 min away and you could give em a test drive if you like.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:20 pm 

Bruce,
I'd trade a bigfoot for your shred if the fit is right for both. What's the shred cut for? The original label on the bigfoot states 1/2" cut. At 225 I wish it was lower for destination sinking. I want that shred! Bad!

~Slightly Stoopid

Post Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:17 pm 

Guys,

Thanks for the offers. Will check out your boats once the weather warms up a bit.

B

Board index » Squirt Boating Discussion