[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Squirt Boating Message Board • View topic - Ratio- Views:Replies
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Squirt Boating Discussion

Post subject: Ratio- Views:Replies
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:56 pm 

There seem to be a lot of voyeurs on this board. Plenty of views with few responses. The best current ratio is 1:564.

What does it take to start a conversation here?

Let's try this:

a link to John Trembley's thesis:

Mysticism and Mystery Moves: An Examination of
Flow Theory

http://trace.tennessee.edu/cgi/viewcont ... k_gradthes

Post subject: Re: Ratio- Views:Replies
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:51 am 

Dirty, just dirty. Why you gotta be bringing up old sh*t?

While I like your intentions, not a big fan of your technique. Let's try these discussion topics instead...

1. What is your favorite boat (artistically) that does not belong to you?

2. Is LadyLuck a dude?

3. When will Taylor sell me his whirld?

Post Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:39 pm 

John and I typically have these conversations over the phone. Maybe we can have a zombie conference call sometime?

1) I'm not sure of her name but the craft belongs to the CreekCharc. It has two mountain ranges on it.
I believe they are the Unakas (cowbell) and the Cohuttas (ocoee area)

2) LadyLuck is most certainly a dude. A rather homely dude. Broiler has the ability to look past the mean mug and focuses on LadyLuck's sensuous bod. Broiler plumbs LL's depths regularly. Their love affair can be witnessed on the upper gauley most every release weekend.

3) Hello, hello, hello. Is there anybody out there? Just nod if you can hear me. Is there any Taylor at all?

The answer my friends is blowin' in the wind... of Taylor's delectable cheese farts.

John, pick it up and send it to PS for a chop. It wont be missed.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:29 am 

I lurk here in the shallows
as I am a mere tadpole,
It's not that I wouldn't like to comment
but I have yet to lose my tail.

Thanks for posting trembley's thesis. I think it's great that he could use his passion in his academic pursuits!

Post Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:16 am 

and all de ladies say whaaaaaaaaa?

Post Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:19 pm 

Board index » Squirt Boating Discussion