[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Squirt Boating Message Board • View topic - throw back today
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Squirt Boating Discussion

Post subject: throw back today
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:52 pm 

yes i know it's wednesday but i'm here

Attachments:
IMG_0685.jpg
IMG_0685.jpg [ 2.83 MiB | Viewed 13583 times ]
IMG_0684.jpg
IMG_0684.jpg [ 3.11 MiB | Viewed 13583 times ]

Post subject: Re: throw back today
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:53 pm 

sorry i can't figure out how to make it smaller

Post subject: Re: throw back thursday
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:35 pm 

Wow. Awesome.

Here is some backstory on it:
I put the word out on the messageboard looking for t shirt ideas for the event shirt for that year.
A poster posting under the name "slim" submitted the rhyme on the shirt. The title of the work is "f*ck it... just go boating"
They also had another longer piece called "eat my pork (now you made me do it again)".
I dug around and I actually still have two emails from the submitter. In those emails were the following two attachments of their posts on the old messageboard. Screen captures attached.

In their email the author did not give their name. To this day it is a mystery who it is. They did reply to to my email at the time asking who I could credit and they just said credit to – unknown squirtist.
Now that I am reading the email again Im thinking they meant for me to use the other rhyme.

It escapes my recollection who created the boater evolution graphic. That graphic is pretty epic.

justgoboating.JPG
justgoboating.JPG [ 76.58 KiB | Viewed 13569 times ]

eatmypork.JPG
eatmypork.JPG [ 79.56 KiB | Viewed 13569 times ]

Post Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:15 am 

nice!

i would have liked to have made the pic fit better in the post, but the shirt is a size large

Post Posted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:41 pm 

Very much enjoyed the evolution graphic but it's missing the next step up to squirtist with hand paddles ;)

Board index » Squirt Boating Discussion