[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Squirt Boating Message Board • View topic - Jib Squirt 15 The Dries Awaken
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Squirt Boating Discussion

Post Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:16 am 

In response to the overwhelming buzz surrounding the highly anticipated upcoming release of the new epic Jib squirt movie, we are releasing a few stills from the movie which is still in post production. The rumors are true that Sib broke both of his legs during the first day of filming. Rest assured, this will only serve to further our cause of putting out the best POV gopro footage possible.

Attachments:
Holding The Force.dpx.00_09_18_51.Still001.jpg
Holding The Force.dpx.00_09_18_51.Still001.jpg [ 55.1 KiB | Viewed 21440 times ]
GlitterBitch.jpg
GlitterBitch.jpg [ 109.59 KiB | Viewed 21440 times ]
RyanSplatWheel.jpg
RyanSplatWheel.jpg [ 103.17 KiB | Viewed 21440 times ]
Renegade.jpg
Renegade.jpg [ 83.36 KiB | Viewed 21440 times ]

Last edited by LadyLuckIsNotaDude on Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:58 pm 

Here is the Gridzone sequence, a rowdy wake up call to viewers lulled to sleep by the mellow float and gentle fade of the Underwater Love of Gauleyfest weekend. Be stirred squirting brethren, the Hiwassee Dries awaits and deserves your full attention.

https://vimeo.com/155260196

Last edited by LadyLuckIsNotaDude on Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:18 am 

Nice!!!! Can't wait for the entire vid to come out. Cheers...

Post Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:33 am 

That "holding the force" shot is very cool.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:12 pm 

this is freaking fantastic and we want more.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:30 am 

Holy Moly!

Post Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:14 pm 

Thanks for the encouragement, maybe I will actually finish it someday. Here's a link to the shark attack scene. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0coRTQ ... e=youtu.be

Youtube has such terrible quality. Still trying to figure out the best ways of sharing this stuff with the video and audio intact.

Post subject: ETAAAAAAA?
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:00 pm 

When will it be finished? The suspense is ridiculous.

Post Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:34 pm 

Here is the full version of Jib Squirt 15 The Dries Awaken:
(This link may self-destruct)
It's 5GB, a monstrous file size so download may take hours depending on connections. Sorry!

Allow me to set some expectations, think low. It's not a movie, film or even documentary. It's just GoPro footage, much of it in point of view POV which is an awful way to show the splendor of squirt.

It's often shaky, blurry and many viewers will find it too dizzy to watch. It came out way too long, but it was a result of the creative process. One of it's few strong points is that almost everything is chronological. I tried including the most interesting visuals from each outing, arrange it to music with the actual timeline of the year and day's run.

Maintaining image and audio quality is a challenge and urging people to view it on newer machines with good speakers. I want to facilitate the best viewing experiences possible. If you need a different or better format let me know, preferably soon as I will be letting my Adobe editing software expire. I wont be making DVDs but am happy to try to get a hard copy USB or something, into your hands via mail or gatherings. Feel free to call or contact me springtimehomes at gmale, or make copies without my permission. Again, most of the footage sucks and higher quality helps.

Audio and sound are at least half of the experience. I used effects from many sources and while far from perfect, no two mysteries are the same. Rather than analyzing the crappy footage or unrealistic sound, I suggest fully immersing yourself into POV character and imagine it's the real thing.

Try using headphones if you are stuck with built-in or low quality speakers. The H2O audio effects are often more dynamic than the video.

Here's a quick summary. After a dreamlike intro, the beebs gets things started at Big Rocks. The POV action here is really bad but it was filmed in early summer when the sun sets in the lowest notch of the gorge creating some low angle light that's rare for river settings. Things go downhill at the Ocoee with the terrible camera work courtesy of a poorly mounted chest cam. Lots of familiar faces and glitter here but it's really tough to watch. Bare with me!

YoYo improves things a bit with a fun swim at Halls. Opening weekend of Gauley didn't grace us with the best light but it's worth watching if you were there that day. We couldn't get the Jib squirting godfather into glass, but he does offer advice for those seeking glory in the horseshoe hole at the bottom of Lost Paddle. Too many have been passing this one by.

Gauleyfest weekend had great sunshine and this represents the beginning of a much better viewing experience. I might cut a version that starts the video here as everything to the finish might be worth watching more than once for steady-stomach squirt junkies. I will try breaking out some sequences for Vimeo, but I'm having a really hard time with image quality there. If anyone knows good premiere pro export settings for better image quality for vimeo or youtube, I could really use some help.

After Gridzone is my virgin float with Bryce down the Hiwassee Dries. An autumnal, late day run with ever softening evening light create some nice surface reflections with Sib killing it in The General Lee. It was one of my finer days in a squirt boat.

Day That Never Comes, the 2nd Dries sequence combines two chronological runs. The 1st featuring Taft putting on a show and the 2nd had my battery die at the beginning of the Golden Mile, wah wahh. Those were two of the best squirt runs ever. A break in the Dries action comes at Leslies with Mr Reed laying down some smoke for Bandit and TN traitor Will Pruett.

The finale, a third sequence down the Dries, can be described as the squirting climax. Bright morning sunshine through dappled fall colors, entertaining bubbles and eddylines were generous that day with the video edit assembling itself. The soundtrack was a bigger challenge with La Folia taking Jason and I down to a familiar native american movie theme at the beginning of the Golden Mile, which must be one of the greatest sections of squirting in the universe.

From the foam rises the crowning stretch through the Golden Mile that could only be accompanied by Nocturnus with two of my best rides ever, captured in their entirety. Sacred music pillow talks a few softer, yet magical rides out to the end. As usual for the Dries, one of the better days in a squirt boat.

Last edited by LadyLuckIsNotaDude on Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:34 am 

First error and omissions, Lucien Scott should have been in the credits and I think that's Paul Bartholic who's getting the bells and applause at Big Rocks?

Dries climax on vimeo:

Board index » Squirt Boating Discussion