Switch to full style
this is the link you are looking for to get to the main board index
Post a reply

ALERT PNW CREW

Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:42 am

I will be in Corvallis/Eugene this week for work and may be able to sneak out if anyone has an extra boat and gear. Flying out of PDX at 10:00 Friday night- Big Sandy in?

Re: ALERT PNW CREW

Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:41 am

big rocks is not in, really. at the rocking 350 cfs that it's running, you can get a few 10 sec rides in a set, but that's about it.

we were at the weasel this past weekend and i think it was maybe 2200/2400, and we had a great time, but it wasn't as smooth/easy as it is around 1600 in my opinion.

you can most likely get in some sets at the gemini 3.0....just be mindful of where/how you roam if you go there. gemini 3.0 is no joke and even the biggest dt hunters can very easily (and rightfully so) get dexatrimmed. the level is quite a bit higher than when we were there over the eclipse, and who knows what that means? last weekend someone received a sketchy mystery there where he had a few very deep loops followed by a upside-down slam on the bottom followed by an essential swim out of the boat followed by packing up and going home.

Re: ALERT PNW CREW

Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:20 pm

that being said, however, the gemini is amazing and you should get on it whir you're out here for sure. get in touch with the local
Post a reply