[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Squirt Boating Message Board • View topic - Skirtworks?
Switch to full style
this is the link you are looking for to get to the main board index
Post a reply

Skirtworks?

Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:23 am

Is Skirtworks still in business? Tried contacting them to no avail. Has anyone dealt with them recently?

Re: Skirtworks?

Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:48 pm

Haven't the slightest 'bout what condition SkirtworkS condition is in, but...

Walking down the street one day, I done seen my partner
I said, "Hey, man, how you doin'?" I said, "I'm just doing fine on a corner"
He said, "Guess what, man? I'm a businessman now"
I said, "What? You a businessman? What kinda business y'all in?"
He said, "Well, you name it and I got it."
I said, "Do you sell used cars?" He said, "Well, not too used."
I said, "Do you sell dope?" He said, "What you want?"
I said, "Are you a refrigerator repair service man?"
He said, "Well, you got a refrigerator?" I said, "No, I was just asking."
He said, "Whatever you want it's what you get"
Told me, told me anything you want, you can have it
I said, "Well, listen, man, I'm kinda lonesome."
He said, "Is that all?" I said, "Well, you know, things are getting kinda tight
Me and my old lady had a falling out, you understand. Getting kinda lonely."
He said, "Well, listen, how much bread y'all got?" I said, "Well, about a dollar a quarter"
He said, "Brother, dollar and a quarter? Well, maybe, I don't know, maybe I could fix you up with something."
I said, "Anything is good, man, anything that's wet and wiggles, I'll take it."
So he said, "Alright, man, listen, look down on the corner, see that girl"
I said, "Who?" He said, "See that girl down on the corner."
I said, "That's a girl? Look more like a Jersey cow."
He said, "Well, you ain't got more than a dollar and a quarter, what do you want?"

WHAT U NEED...

---- & ----
Post a reply