[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Squirt Boating Message Board • View topic - Leslie gathering set for June 21 high noon at the Hiawassee
this is the link you are looking for to get to the main board index
Post a reply

Leslie gathering set for June 21 high noon at the Hiawassee

Wed May 07, 2014 9:22 am

There should be some folks showing up around the 19th; I know I will be there. This is, without a doubt, the best realm in the Southeast and possibly on the East Coast;mark your calenders and start yoga breathing.
B

Re: Leslie gathering set for June 21 high noon at the Hiawas

Wed May 07, 2014 11:47 am

Nice. Ive been hearing vague references to possible dates but haven't seen anything posted up yet. Looking forward to it.
Are you organizing? Who is this? Blake?

Wed May 07, 2014 8:25 pm

Is this beginner friendly? I am getting comfortable in the pool in my new to me angst.

Thu May 08, 2014 10:57 am

Thu May 29, 2014 9:29 pm

Sweet- I will be hitting the Ocoee on the 3rd with Joe Gudger, and my expectations are very low :) Just want to watch first hand and give it a go a few times. Will bring both stick and hand paddles but I feel much more confident with the handpaddles so far.

Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:15 pm

Hiawassee this week? Who is going?
Anyone that wants to carpool from Chattanooga hit me up. Even if its a later in the day Sampler session.

Recreational release schedule
Post a reply