Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Squirt Boating Discussion

Post subject: New squirt boats
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:47 am 

I found out that Murkywater caught on fire! And looking for another boat preferably short like the angst or the urge, all the short boat molds were lost in the fire. Trying to find out who has the information to get in touch with Eric Zitzow?

Post subject: Re: New squirt boats
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:08 pm 

He's the host/admin/moderator for this board, so he'll likely see your post.

I'm trying to be sensitive about not spreading contact information all over the internet, but as of earlier this summer, he's still responsive to the angst@usa.com email address that he lists on the main Angst website.

I know the Angst, Urge, Funk, Skunk, Sin, and Drain molds that MW had all burned, and I can't help with most of those (maybe Eric or Pierre or one of the Phillips bros still have plugs or mold for some the boats they designed). But PS Composites has a mold for the Sin, and I presume he still has his molds for some other shorter squirt boats like the Hellbender/Fish/Underdawg series, Fantum, and Maelstrom. The PS website has been offline for a year or two, but you can use the wayback machine on Archive.org to dig up an older version to find beta on the boats. Even sans website, Paul Sr. (now with some assistance from PSII) is still very much in the game.

Board index » Squirt Boating Discussion