[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Squirt Boating Message Board • View topic - Throwback Thursday
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Squirt Boating Discussion

Post subject: Throwback Thursday
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:13 pm 

Cleaning out some stuff and ran across my old New Wave catalog from '92

Attachments:
new wave price list.jpg
new wave price list.jpg [ 110.56 KiB | Viewed 15993 times ]
new wave cover.jpg
new wave cover.jpg [ 89.27 KiB | Viewed 15993 times ]

Post subject: Re: Throwback Thursday
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:39 am 

What a find! Care to trickle out any more? I feel people on this board have been looking for their old New Wave catalogues for a while now.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:27 pm 

Sure. Got a specific boat you want to see?

Post Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:55 am 

'92 was a few years before my boating time, so I'd simply be interested to see what glass they were offering then, and what they had to say about it. A digitized NW catalogue would be a nice piece of history--particularly now that PS Composites' website has been relegated to the wayback machine!

Post Posted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:37 pm 

I'll see if I can get the whole catalog scanned this week, then post it.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:30 pm 

Whoo Hoo. This is huge. This is one of the 2 holy grails that we have been keeping this board running for someone to find.
You simply must full rez scan every page and post. The world is counting on you. :mrgreen: Please send me a zip of it all too. angst at usa dot com

The other holy grail that that we are hoping to find is an issue of American Whitewater from around this time period. It had a picture on the cover of most of the hardcore grandfathers of the sport that were the awe of squirters like me that started up around this early 90's era in the southeast.
It was a picture at Cat's Pajamas with everyone's boats leaned vertically against the rock wall and had all the big name rodeo competitors of the time like Wayne Gentry, Doug Wellman, Francis Mallory, Bob McDonnough etc.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:55 pm 

Post Posted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:13 pm 

I've been working on trying to post the rest of the catalog but I can't seem to get more than 2 pages to attach at one time. Also my scanner isn't all that good. I'll try to get it scanned at Kinko's (high res) then I'd be happy to email it to you Eric and maybe you can get it to load. The whole catalog is 40 pages. Email me at dgwalton9atgmaildotcom.

Board index » Squirt Boating Discussion