[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Squirt Boating Message Board • View topic - Jib Squirt Homeland
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Squirt Boating Discussion

Post subject: Jib Squirt Homeland
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:17 pm 

What started off as a quick edit of the Ocoee downriver event evolved into an epic work. Footage 99% assembled and undergoing final engineering. Nearing 23 minutes, it's in the classic Jib Squirt style with some new twists and turns.

Everyone knows carnage is what sells kayaking movies and we are pleased to highlight these images of the action. Hunter almost dies, Blake almost breaks his boat, and Bryce almost loses some ego.

Attachments:
BE.Still001.jpg
BE.Still001.jpg [ 760.63 KiB | Viewed 24037 times ]
BlakeTon.jpg
BlakeTon.jpg [ 829.73 KiB | Viewed 24037 times ]
Hunted.jpg
Hunted.jpg [ 605.42 KiB | Viewed 24037 times ]

Post subject: Re: Jib Squirt Homeland
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:26 pm 

Pumped to see this. Perhaps not so pumped that my not quite sealing my skirt and then absolutely eating it at Diamond Splitter (likely my all-time worst line in any craft ever on the Ocoee and certainly my worst squirt boat line anywhere) is making a strong appearance....

Post Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:44 pm 

Slow Ride.....take it ez

Post Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:02 pm 

Hunter, I think the footage shows your savvy skills making an excellent recovery. You make the right moves to avoid further humiliation and destruction. I think you have the coolest ride at Frustration too.

Youtube blocked the full video so having to release a section at a time on Vimeo. I blame Sharon Osbourne. If its not too late and you don't want any music spoilers you may want to wait for all three to be released due to ending credits. I'm doing it backwards so it plays in order on Vimeo TV. My Vimeo membership allows an upload limit so I have to do it one per week. Enjoy!

Jib Squirt Homeland Part III: Drop The Bomb Orion War March

Post Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:01 am 

Nice work.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:47 pm 

This is the section that got blocked from YouTube so it's the most likely to get blocked on Vimeo someday. Feel free to download while you can. It may not be public forever which goes for most Jib Squirt works.

Jib Squirt Homeland Part II: The Heavy Metal Section

Post Posted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:28 pm 

Drop me a line. Im happy to host the file if you would like it available for folks to download the whole thing uncompressed like it was intended. With that music its just a matter of time before it gets taken down. Gotta get some copies circulating though the underground.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:48 am 

When will part 1 "drop"?

Board index » Squirt Boating Discussion